Are you the predator, seeking out your friends and family, when it comes to building your home business?
If you’re uncomfortable with the way you’ve been promoting your products or services online or in person, you’ll want to keep reading…
Think, for a minute, about predators and prey…
Are you the kind of “marketer” that stalks your “prey”…
And then at an opportune time…
Causing your “prey” to run for their life!?!
That is not a good long-term marketing strategy.
Let’s call that repellant marketing… which really isn’t marketing at all.
I mean, have you ever felt like Facebook (or any other social media platform for that matter) was a ghost town when it came to engagement on your posts, invites to online “parties” or message responses on Messenger?
If so… you are probably practicing repellant marketing.
Only read further if you’re ready and willing to step outside of yourself and what you may have been taught up until now…
if you’re lonely in ghost town…
and you want to rebuild the relationships that may have been damaged by your previous attempts at growing a home-based business…
Attraction Marketing – What is it?
A technical definition that popped up when I Googled it… Attraction Marketing is the use of marketing techniques specifically designed to teach the customer what you are doing and how a service or product will benefit them well before they purchase it.
What does THAT mean?
Rather than flood social media with posts about your company’s products, services, promos and “join my team,” tell people about who YOU are…
What do you STAND for?
Who do you SERVE?
Who do you SPEAK to?
and what BENEFITS do you have to offer them?…
What SOLUTION do you have for their problems?
People don’t buy products, they buy solutions. – Meredith Hill
That’s the ultimate definition of an entrepreneur… providing solutions to people’s problems and getting paid for it.
It’s all about branding YOU, and not your company. Give people a reason to want to follow YOU… be the leader they are looking for.
The How Of Attraction Marketing
First of all, it’s important to understand that not everyone will be attracted to you…
And you need to be ok with that.
And, honestly, you really DON’T want everyone attracted to you.
I sure don’t.
There are people out there that are not your tribe.
Attraction marketing is about attracting YOUR people to you.
Right… the HOW…
Deliver valuable content to your targeted audience daily.
In order to do that, you must know your audience.
Who are you marketing to?
What are their problems?
Then deliver content, daily, that speaks to that audience…
Through your Facebook business page (invest in FB ads), email marketing, YouTube videos, blog posts, etc.
Pick a platform and get good at attracting your tribe through it…
Then expand your reach.
When you speak to EVERYONE, you speak to NO ONE. – Meredith Hill
So get clear on who your target audience is.
Everyone is not your customer. – Seth Godin
Where to go from here?
- Share this blog with your team so they can start wrapping their mind around what it means to brand themselves.
- You want the long-term success, right?…
- You wouldn’t have read this far if you didn’t.
- Create your own Facebook Business Page branding YOU.
- Still not sure this is the right thing for you?
- Watch this video, “What is 10x Better Than Trolling FB Groups And Sending Random Friend Requests?”
- Are you serious about building your business in a professional manner? Check out this video, To Have Or Not To Have A FB Biz Page.
- Comment on this blog and let me know how you plan to use this material.
- Connect with me on my Facebook business page, Katy Acosta, and follow my daily content.
- Click here to learn how top marketers in the home-based business industry work their audience and generate traffic to their offer effectively and professionally. Plus the HOW all wrapped up into one weird little formula.
Be blessed… and be a blessing to others… step into the greatness you were created for.
keo nha caiJune 20, 2018
Excellent post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Thank you! http://websoikeo.com